Paskesz Ketchup Rings
Taste test: These snacks were made from potato and tapioca, but shapewise, they didn't look much like rings, as the shapes were very wiggly, way less round than the ones pictured on the bag. The surfaces had a pale beige color with some hints of orange in places and a light smattering of very dark seasoning, not much resembling the picture on the bag.
We crunched in to find a potato crisp types of taste and and a mildly tangy flavor, but it really didn't taste like ketchup at all. Nothing bad here, but this snacks really missed its description as Ketchup Rings in two obvious ways!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy tomato smell, kind of like ketchup.
From the package: “Non Gebrokts/Gluten Free” ... “Made in Israel” ... “Kosher for Passover & Year Round”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Paskesz Candy Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
- Passover Snacks (34 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at The Butchery, Brookline. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road