Party-Tizers Fiesta Bean Dippin' Chips Black, Red & Adzuki Beans
Taste test: These tortilla chips had scoop-optimized shapes, but with not quite so many wiggles as Tostitos Scoops, as the two opposite sides were pinched together a bit, rather than having many pinches all the way around the perimeter. The chips also had quite a number of dark spots of various sizes, presumably from the three kinds of beans embedded inside.
We crunched in to find that the chips had a middling crispness and were noticeably thicker than your average tortilla chips, with a fairly solid crunch. The taste was a bit different than most tortilla chips — we could still taste the salty corn, but there was also a little something different from the various beans. Not a bad taste at all, just a bit different, and it's a taste that you could easily alter by your choice of what to dip them in.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly mild salty corn smell, maybe a hint of beans too.
From the package: “Party'tizers Fiesta Bean Dippin' Chips ™ are uniquely designed tortilla chips that give you the perfect amount of dip with no mess. Our natural recipe starts with premium non-gmo ingredients. We blend US homegrown corn with delicious beans including black beans, red beans and adzuki beans. How the recipe ends is your choice ... dip, garnish, or just plain snack 'em.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: That's How We Roll LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road