Paqui Tortilla Chips Very Verde Good
Taste test: These quarter-circle tortilla chips had yellowish surfaces with lots of bumps and bubbles, plus a healthy dose of seasoning on the surfaces, in green and some other colors. The back of the bag promised a mix of salsa verde and sour cream.
I crunched in to find a light crunch with moderate crispness, with a tasty but fairly mild flavor. I could taste the green salsa and it was contrasted nicely with some sour cream, but surprisingly, there was no heat at all. If you want heat, get Doritos Salsa Verde. Of it you want a Paqui chip with heat, get their Haunted Ghost Pepper or Carolina Reaper Madness flavors.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, spicy kick, some definite heat. Made my mouth water!
From the package: “Homemade Happiness” ... “Cool sour cream meets fresh salsa verde. It's the start of a beautiful friendship. One taste and you'll agree you'd better get two bags next time around.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Paqui Tortillas
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road