Paqui Tortilla Chips Cowboy Ranch
Taste test: These ranch-flavored tortilla chips were quite large, with a quarter-circle shape for each chip (the unbroken ones, anyway) but other than size and shape, the texture closely resembled Doritos.
The chips had a yellow color overall, the same color as Paqui's other flavors, with just a bit of blackish seasoning powder. The texture was quite nice, with an excellent crispness. There was definitely a lot less ranch seasoning and corresponding level of flavor compared with Cool Ranch Doritos, but the flavor that was there was good. These weren't a real standout like the hot flavors from Paqui, but our tasters did generally think they were pretty good.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly a fairly sweet corn tortilla chips smell, with a bit of ranch seasoning too.
From the package: “Homemade Happiness®” ... “A perfect blend of Southwestern seasoning that will stay with you 'til the cows come home. So, eat 'em up cowboy.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Paqui Tortillas
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road