Papas Caseras Kettle Chips Adobadas
Taste test: These potato checks had a range of shapes fairly from flat to wiggly, with some folded-over ones and bubbles embedded inside some. There was lots of skin around the edges and a generous helping of red-orange seasoning on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find that there was lots of crunch and tons of flavor. They were noticeably crunchier than your typical kettle-cooked chip, with a pretty good crispness, and they didn't hold back on the hot peppers and spices, as the taste was both zesty and quite hot. Not the hottest of the hot chips, but still impressively hot, and some of the best hot chips we've tried.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice kick of hot spices. Intense.
From the package: “sweet chile flavor” ... “The flavors of fresh chilies, tomatoes, vinegar, onions, and garlic perfectly blended to bring you the tastes that you've been craving from your grandmother's kitchen.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: RISI America
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road