Papas Caseras Kettle Chips Habanero
Taste test: These potato chips had a bright orange glow to them, with wiggly shapes and some bits of skin on the edges, and they appeared to have lots of flavor powder on their surfaces.
I crunched into to my first chip to find a very high level of crunch, as it was cut fairly thick and had a solid feel. The habanero taste arrived immediately, but the corresponding heat was slightly delayed. When the heat did arrive, it was reasonably hot, especially after eating several chips in rapid succession — which was hard to resist doing, since the chips were also quite tasty, as the flavor of the potato and mix of spices was really good. The heat didn't approach the levels of the hottest of the habanero chips, but the great crunch and excellent flavor still made these excellent chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good habanero smell with some kick.
From the package: “fiery & zesty chile flavor” ... “The pure taste of the habanero chile, nothing more, nothing less.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: RISI America
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road