Papadum Spice 'n Pepper Lentil Chips
Taste test: These chips, which look suspiciously like Communion wafers, are crunchier than the garlic masala flavor.
Tastes kind of like sushi. Bad aftertaste. Most people thought that they were horrible.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smell like salt and pepper, or fish food.
From the package: “Papadum Chips have been around for at least a couple of hundred years as Anytime Snacks, Appetizers, Hors d'oevres and for dipping with a variety of pickles and chutneys. Taj Gourmet now brings you this absolutely authentic Indian taste sensation — that's baked not fried. Available in three unique flavors. Once you dip into a bag of Taj Papadum Lentil Chips your taste buds are going to take control ... You'll be hooked.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Taj Gourmet Foods
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: The other two flavors available are Original Recipe and Garlic Masala. There are 38 chips per serving, according to the bag.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road