Papadum Garlic Masala Lentil Chips
Taste test: Very light garlicy taste, then the lentil kicks in, then you get some garlic aftertaste.
If you eat several, you get a whole bunch of garlic aftertaste. They kind of stick to your teeth. They're shaped like Communion wafers.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oily, kind of like paint.
From the package: “Papadum Chips have been around for at least a couple of hundred years as Anytime Snacks, Appetizers, Hors d'oevres and for dipping with a variety of pickles and chutneys. Taj Gourmet now brings you this absolutely authentic Indian taste sensation — that's baked not fried. Available in three unique flavors. Once you dip into a bag of Taj Papadum Lentil Chips your taste buds are going to take control ... You'll be hooked.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Taj Gourmet Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road