Papa Sitas ¡Queso!
Taste test: This bag contained potato crisps with very narrow ripples, in all sorts of wiggly, cupped shapes. They had a light beige color generally, with some areas showing an orange glow plus there were some very sparse, dark seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find that the crisps were fairly thick a soft crunch, nothing special in terms of texture, but the taste was quite good, just a great mix of potato and cheese that made it hard to stop eating one piece after another. A great surprise, I really liked these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical potato crisps smell, maybe a hint of cheese
From the package: “French Fries with Cheese/Papitas Fritas Rizadas con Queso”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (83 reviews)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Cheese (306 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Phú Cuong Market, Dorchester Ave. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road