Papa Sitas ¡Queso!
Taste test: This bag contained potato crisps with very narrow ripples, in all sorts of wiggly, cupped shapes. They had a light beige color generally, with some areas showing an orange glow plus there were some very sparse, dark seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find that the crisps were fairly thick a soft crunch, nothing special in terms of texture, but the taste was quite good, just a great mix of potato and cheese that made it hard to stop eating one piece after another. A great surprise, I really liked these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical potato crisps smell, maybe a hint of cheese
From the package: “French Fries with Cheese/Papitas Fritas Rizadas con Queso”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (94 reviews)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Phú Cuong Market, Dorchester Ave. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road