Panera Bread Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips were wiggly and pale yellow in color, with some potato skin visible around parts of the edges of some of the chips.
The chips had a good crunch and a pretty good crispness, but they didn't have a whole lot of potato flavor, and not a whole lot of salt either. They didn't taste bad, but the flavor was just kind of weak. We've tried a number of brands of chips with a similar texture to these that had considerably more potato flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular kettle-cooked chips smell, but kind of weak.
From the package: “honestly delicious • natural • cooked in 100% sunflower oil” ... “At Panera Bread, we hold everything we make to the same standards as the artisan bread we bake fresh in the morning. We believe that food should not only taste great, but be created from the highest quality ingredients available.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Panera LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Eric Samuels at Panera Bread. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road