Panera Bread Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips were wiggly and pale yellow in color, with some potato skin visible around parts of the edges of some of the chips.
The chips had a good crunch and a pretty good crispness, but they didn't have a whole lot of potato flavor, and not a whole lot of salt either. They didn't taste bad, but the flavor was just kind of weak. We've tried a number of brands of chips with a similar texture to these that had considerably more potato flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular kettle-cooked chips smell, but kind of weak.
From the package: “honestly delicious • natural • cooked in 100% sunflower oil” ... “At Panera Bread, we hold everything we make to the same standards as the artisan bread we bake fresh in the morning. We believe that food should not only taste great, but be created from the highest quality ingredients available.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Panera LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Eric Samuels at Panera Bread. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road