Pancho Villa Nachos Sabor Queso
Taste test: These tortilla chips looked largely like Doritos, with the same surface texture and range of colors, but the triangular shapes were a bit different. The shortest of the three sides was a bit extra-short compared to Doritos, making for a pointier isosceles triangle, and the overall size was smaller.
We crunched in to find a nice light, crisp crunch, with a wide variation in the level of cheesiness from one chip to the next. Some had hardly any cheese, at least when compared to your average Dorito, while others had a reasonable helping of it. The cheese tasted different from the Doritos nacho cheese, and it was pretty tasty.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very midl cheese smell, but nice.
From the package: “#revolucionachos” ... “Ûnete a la revolución del sabor”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Chile (3 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (132 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road