Pan De Oro Blue Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These large tortilla chips had sort of a gray color, with some lighter spots and darker spots, but not anything that I would consider to be blue.
The quarter circle-shaped pieces were fairly thick and had an average crunch when I bit in. They were quite flavorful even without salsa, as there seemed to be just the slightest hint of salt, but still enough to bring out a very nice corn flavor.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fresh corn tortilla smell.
From the package: “Made with Organic Corn” ... “Pan De Oro Tortilla chips have been used by restaurants, schools and concessions since 1985. Now you can enjoy these all-natural authentic Tortilla Chips in colors that nature alone provides.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Severance Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road