Pan De Oro Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips had a quarter-circle shape, with just a slight curvature on most pieces, and they looked a bit thicker than most tortilla chips.
The color was a very pale yellow. They were crunchier and less brittle than your average tortilla chips yet still had a good crispness, and they seemed to be lightly salted, as the corn taste was fairly subtle. There was still enough taste to eat these unadorned, but the mild flavor and good thickness made them probably best for dipping into salsa, as the chips had plenty of strength to hold up a generous amount of dip without breaking.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fresh salty corn tortilla smell. Mild.
From the package: “Made with Organic Corn” ... “Pan De Oro Tortilla Chips have been used by restaurants, schools and concessions since 1985. Now you can enjoy these all-natural authentic Tortilla Chips.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Severance Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road