Pajeda's Naturals Multi-Grain Tortilla
Taste test: This small bag contained quite a few tortilla chips shaped sort of like pizza wedges, except that the pointy end of the pizza slice was rounded off considerably.
They had a good corn taste and good crispness. There was some curl to the shape of most of the chips, so they were pretty good for dipping, as the wedge shape made it easy to aim at the part of the salsa that you really want.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular strong tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Whole grain goodness meets Pajeda's brand value” ... “The Pajeda's brand is on a mission to deliver value, let us know how we're doing!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road