Pajeda's Naturals Multi-Grain Tortilla
Taste test: This small bag contained quite a few tortilla chips shaped sort of like pizza wedges, except that the pointy end of the pizza slice was rounded off considerably.
They had a good corn taste and good crispness. There was some curl to the shape of most of the chips, so they were pretty good for dipping, as the wedge shape made it easy to aim at the part of the salsa that you really want.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular strong tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Whole grain goodness meets Pajeda's brand value” ... “The Pajeda's brand is on a mission to deliver value, let us know how we're doing!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road