Hwa Yuan Oyster Omelet Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had gentle curves, narrow ripples and a light yellow color with some large green seasoning bits. So they looked like sour cream and onion chips, despite the very different promised flavor of Oyster Omelet.
I crunched in to find that the chips were fairly thick and had a soft crunch, with a flavor that was definitely not sour cream and onion. There was more oyster initially, then as it faded, the egg kicked in. Certainly a strange concept for potato chips, but very tasty! Our panel of snackers was very impressed.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A lot like sour cream and onion chips. Maybe a bit tangier, but not fishy.
From the package: “This product contains shrimp, soybean, milk and sesame products.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (91 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1973 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (138 snacks)
- Egg Snacks (8 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road