Outback Chip Company Tangy Wild Tomato & Pepper Leaf Premium Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had irregular shapes, some skin on their edges and lots of seasoning on the surfaces, with kind of a dark orange color overall.
I grabbed a handful of chips and found a soft crunch and decent crispness, with a fairly tasty mix of seasonings, combining tomato with some other spices. The flavor was good, no complaints here at all, but having previously had Outback's Honey Smoked BBQ & Wild Thyme chips, which was really quite special, I'd definitely go with those over these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly intense mix of tomato and spices.
From the package: “We use only the finest Australian Potatoes. We slow cook in pure vegetable oil and then we add the Seasoning, in this pack you will find the taste of Australian's most southern regions — Victoria & Tasmania! Tang tomatoes are sourced from inland Victoria, then we add a hint of mild aromatic Tasmanian Pepper leaf for a truly wild flavour. Our potato chips take your taste buds on a culinary journey throughout Australia.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road