Outback Chip Company Tangy Wild Tomato & Pepper Leaf Premium Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had irregular shapes, some skin on their edges and lots of seasoning on the surfaces, with kind of a dark orange color overall.
I grabbed a handful of chips and found a soft crunch and decent crispness, with a fairly tasty mix of seasonings, combining tomato with some other spices. The flavor was good, no complaints here at all, but having previously had Outback's Honey Smoked BBQ & Wild Thyme chips, which was really quite special, I'd definitely go with those over these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly intense mix of tomato and spices.
From the package: “We use only the finest Australian Potatoes. We slow cook in pure vegetable oil and then we add the Seasoning, in this pack you will find the taste of Australian's most southern regions — Victoria & Tasmania! Tang tomatoes are sourced from inland Victoria, then we add a hint of mild aromatic Tasmanian Pepper leaf for a truly wild flavour. Our potato chips take your taste buds on a culinary journey throughout Australia.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road