Our Compliments Zigzag Ridged Chips
Taste test: These were excellent rippled potato chips.
The were crisp, thick, not too salty and had a nice crunch. They tasted quite good. I didn't have any dip handy when I put these in the chip bowl, but they seemed strong enough to support even a fairly thick dip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice potatoey, slightly oily smell.
From the package: “No tropical oils”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road