Orion Yegam Baked Potato Chips Garlic Butter
Taste test: This box contained two foil-wrapped packets, each containing a stack of uniformly shaped crisps. The crisps were the same shapes as the Cheese and Original flavors: flat and nearly round (with an indentation at one end) and had a series of parallel ripples along the surfaces. The color was mostly a light beige, with a sparse amount of green seasoning, confined to one side of each piece.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a tasty potato flavor, plus a mild hint of garlic. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet garlic smell.
From the package: “Serving size: 1 pack (40 g) Servings per container: 2”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (137 reviews)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (103 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (88 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road