Orion O!Karto Italian Gratin Potato Chips
Taste test: These square-profile, hollow, fry-like snacks were much like the Chili Chili flavor, except with different spices.
Despite the words "potato chips" on the bag, they were still not potato chips in actuality or appearance, but rather potato crisps shaped into fries. They were crisp and had a light feel, with a nice mix of spices. They didn't have any of the heat of the Chili Chili flavor, and they didn't taste particularly cheesy — and the ingredients didn't list anything that resembled cheese. But still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly just the usual Asian potato snacks smell, but maybe a little cheese too.
From the package: “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road