Orion O!Karto Italian Gratin Potato Chips
Taste test: These square-profile, hollow, fry-like snacks were much like the Chili Chili flavor, except with different spices.
Despite the words "potato chips" on the bag, they were still not potato chips in actuality or appearance, but rather potato crisps shaped into fries. They were crisp and had a light feel, with a nice mix of spices. They didn't have any of the heat of the Chili Chili flavor, and they didn't taste particularly cheesy — and the ingredients didn't list anything that resembled cheese. But still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly just the usual Asian potato snacks smell, but maybe a little cheese too.
From the package: “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road