Orion O!Karto Chili Chili Italian Potato Chips
Taste test: This snack seemed like a bit of an enigma at first, as they were billed as "Italian Potato Chips" but actually came from Korea, and just one quick look at the bag made it clear that they were actually shaped like fries, not potato chips. Perhaps they were supposed to look like pasta, hence the Italian connection. Regardless of any of that, once we finished being entertained by the very happy many on the front of the bag, we opened it to find square-profile, hollow fries with just a bit of orange-colored seasoning.
We crunched in to find a nice crispness and tasty flavor that was kind of like a hot and sweet chili sauce, and it was really quite delicious. The mix of hot, sweet and salty made it hard to avoid going back to the bag for more.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “100% Sunflower Oil” ... “O!Karto is unique and amazing type of potato snack. This Italian style snack 'O!Karto' is from high quality potato and fit for everyone” ... “Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Potato Flake, Potato Starch, Potato Granule, Modified Starch, Flavour (Chili), Dehydrated Potato Flake, Sweetener (E951)” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road