Taste test: These snacks were hollow with a thin outer shell, and they came in several different seafood-themed shapes, including various kins of fish (maybe sharks and whales), crabs, turtles, starfish and squid.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a nice tangy flavor that wasn't fishy for the most part, but did have occasional hints of fishiness (most likely from the cuttlefish extract that was one of the minor ingredients). Many of our snackers were skeptical of these but ended up liking the taste when they did were willing to try. One person dumped a whole bunch of these onto his cup of tomato soup and enjoyed the combination quite a bit.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy smell, but not fishy.
From the package: “Enjoy yourself with taste & fun” ... “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Shortening (Palm Olein, Plam Stearin, Hardened Palm Olein, Coconut Oil, Rosemary Extract (antioxidant)), Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Pregelized Corn Flour (100% corn), Sugar, Seaweed Seasoning (Soysauce Powder, Glucose Anhydrous, Cuttlefish Extract Powder, Fructose), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin, Whey, Lactose, Sodium Caseinate), Sodiumbicarbonate, Edible Salt” ... From Orion's website: “Shape is cool, taste is also cool! Goraebab has become larger!!” ... “Newer Goraebab with fried seasoning which people of all ages like.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road