Oriental Green Pea Snack
Taste test: The snacks in this bag looked kind of like cheese puffs, except with wiggly rather than curvy shapes, and they were light green in color, as you would expect a pea-based snack to be.
We crunched in to find an fairly dense but still crisp feel, with an initial taste that was savory and quite nice, though not exactly like peas, then a more pea-like taste after that that was also pretty good. Kind of like Snapea Crisps, with a different shape and texture but a similar flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild vegetable smell, remotely like peas.
From the package: “Ingredients: Green Peas, Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil), Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate.” ... “Made in Malaysia” ... “Snek Kacang Pis”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road