Oolala Potato Chips Porcini Rosemary & Olive Oil
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color, with somewhat wiggly shapes, lots of skin on the edges, many bubbles of various sizes embedded inside, and an uneven smattering of black seasoning powder on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a crunch that was generally light (but varied a bit) with pretty good crispness, plus a fairly mild mix of spices that was tasty and different from anything else we've tried. I shared them among some friends at a bar around to find several fans of the chips, plus one guy who didn't like the taste at all.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly strong rosemary smell.
From the package: “Premium ingredients” ... “Fruit of the earth chips cooked and naturally infused with delicate spices” ... “We start with the best spuds we can find locally in season. The French call them 'Pommes de terre', which signifies 'Apples of the Earth'. We treat them accordingly, drizzling them with naturally infused subtle premium ingredients, spices, herbs, or simply fine sea salt crystals. If one taste is worth a thousand words and one word can capture the most delicate of taste, then you are about to find out what we call Oolala!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Nectar
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (228 snacks)
- Herb Chips (62 snacks)
- Olive Oil Chips (15 snacks)
- Rosemary (10 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road