Oolala Potato Chips Porcini Rosemary & Olive Oil
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color, with somewhat wiggly shapes, lots of skin on the edges, many bubbles of various sizes embedded inside, and an uneven smattering of black seasoning powder on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a crunch that was generally light (but varied a bit) with pretty good crispness, plus a fairly mild mix of spices that was tasty and different from anything else we've tried. I shared them among some friends at a bar around to find several fans of the chips, plus one guy who didn't like the taste at all.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly strong rosemary smell.
From the package: “Premium ingredients” ... “Fruit of the earth chips cooked and naturally infused with delicate spices” ... “We start with the best spuds we can find locally in season. The French call them 'Pommes de terre', which signifies 'Apples of the Earth'. We treat them accordingly, drizzling them with naturally infused subtle premium ingredients, spices, herbs, or simply fine sea salt crystals. If one taste is worth a thousand words and one word can capture the most delicate of taste, then you are about to find out what we call Oolala!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Nectar
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Herbs (64 snacks)
- Olive Oil Chips (15 snacks)
- Rosemary (10 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road