Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn Spicy Chipotle & Lime
Taste test: This popcorn had some sort of seasoning on it, not really bad, but the taste didn't really say "chipotle" or "lime" to any of our tasters.
After eating many kernels, there may have been some slight lime taste, and there was some sort of pepper in there, but just not enough of either, and not the right taste. The crispness was OK but not great, so with that and the lame flavor, this popcorn didn't impress us.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty much just smells like popcorn, very little chipotle or lime aroma, if any.
From the package: “No Trans Fat • No Cholesterol • Contains No Sugar” ... “Heart Healthy!” ... “We at Oogie's are popcorn lovers. Even the word popcorn can put a smile on anyone's face. But we believe that popcorn should not have to hide behind sugars and artificial colors to give it taste. So we decided to put the natural pop back into the corn.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Oogie's Snacks LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road