One Potato Two Potato Root Vegetable Chips Root Fusion
Taste test: This bag of chips promised five different root vegetables — parsnip, taro, sweet potato, batata and yuca. I opened the bag to find a very nice contrast of colors, from dark red to white with smudges to orange. I couldn't easily identify five kinds, but three were obvious. They were more wiggly than the comparable product from Terra Chips, but they still looked really good.
I crunched in to various chips find a nice variety of textures, from crumbly (sweet potato) to snappy (taro) with excellent flavor in all cases. These veggies were quite tasty!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, sweet potato seemed to be the dominant smell.
From the package: “At One Potato Two Potato, we believe in a world where a snack food that's better for you can still be exciting and tasty. So here's to a world naturally fun and delicious, as it was meant to be! Simply natural.” ... “Yuca and Parsnip and Taro, oh my! Our medley of root vegetable chips, seasoned with pure Himalayan pink salt, is a feast of savory flavors and glorious colors that will delight your senses.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: One Potato Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road