One Potato Two Potato Kettle Potato Chips Naked Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips looked like typical kettle-cooked chips, with a strong yellow color, very wiggly shapes and some skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find a fairly solid crunch with good crispness, plus a good potato flavor, kind of like a raw potato, and just lightly salted. Very good taste, excellent texture.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild potato smell, but good.
From the package: “At One Potato Two Potato we believe in a world where a snack food that's better for you can still be exciting and tasty. So here's to a world naturally fun and delicious, as was meant to be! Simply natural.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: One Potato Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road