One Potato Two Potato Kettle Potato Chips Naked Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips looked like typical kettle-cooked chips, with a strong yellow color, very wiggly shapes and some skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find a fairly solid crunch with good crispness, plus a good potato flavor, kind of like a raw potato, and just lightly salted. Very good taste, excellent texture.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild potato smell, but good.
From the package: “At One Potato Two Potato we believe in a world where a snack food that's better for you can still be exciting and tasty. So here's to a world naturally fun and delicious, as was meant to be! Simply natural.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: One Potato Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road