One Potato Two Potato Kettle Potato Chips Naked Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips looked like typical kettle-cooked chips, with a strong yellow color, very wiggly shapes and some skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find a fairly solid crunch with good crispness, plus a good potato flavor, kind of like a raw potato, and just lightly salted. Very good taste, excellent texture.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild potato smell, but good.
From the package: “At One Potato Two Potato we believe in a world where a snack food that's better for you can still be exciting and tasty. So here's to a world naturally fun and delicious, as was meant to be! Simply natural.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: One Potato Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (253 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road