One Potato Two Potato Kettle Potato Chips Hawaiian BBQ
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly, bubbly surfaces with some dark skin along the edges and a heavy smattering of orange seasoning on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a fairly solid crunch with good crispness. There was a good sweet barbecue taste at first, but no particular heat, followed by a fairly hot aftertaste. Pretty good. We particularly liked the two potato mascots on the bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “At One Potato Two Potato we believe in a world where a snack food that's better for you can still be exciting and tasty. So here's to a world naturally fun and delicious, as was meant to be! Simply natural.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: One Potato Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road