Rudolph's OnYums Louisiana Hot Sauce Flavor Rings
Taste test: These rings were smallish and had a light orange color, with some irregular shapes and a somewhat rough surface.
They had quite a lot of hot sauce flavoring on them, with a pretty good kick of heat when eating them and an even greater amount of heat in the aftertaste. The hot sauce definitely overpowered any onion flavoring. The hot sauce taste was good, but it wasn't anything special. Some really good hot chips combine the heat with a really nice flavor, and though these had a bit of flavor in addition to the raw heat, it didn't really stand out from the pack of hot chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild.
From the package: ” 'Louisiana' Hot Sauce Flavor” ... “Looking for something with a kick that's yummy to eat! Try Rudolph's Onyums™ Louisiana Hot Sauce Flavored Rings. This crispy snack is packed full of the original Louisiana Ht Sauce Flavor. Yummy!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rudolph Foods Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road