Rudolph's OnYums Chili Cheese
Taste test: This bag was filled just over halfway with seasoned onion-style rings (though the word "onion" didn't appear on the bag). They had a light orange color generally, with some small bits of black seasoning scattered throughout.
I crunched in to find a nice crisp feel and soft crunch, and then I was immediately hit by quite a kick of heat. With the advertised "Chili Cheese" flavor, that wasn't quite what I was expecting, but maybe I should have, as it was just a chili with many more alarms that I've been accustomed to in my chili-flavored snacks. The heat was sufficiently intense and dominant that it was tough to notice the chili or cheese, but there did seem to be some of that too. But mostly, a lot of heat!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chili powder smell.
From the package: “New Flavor!” ... “Looking for something that's yummy to eat! Try Rudolph's OnYums™ Chili Cheese Flavored Snack Rings. This light and crispy snack is packed full of chili cheese flavor. Yummy!” ... “Lunch. Snack Time. Picnic. You choose. There's a fun time waiting in every bag!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rudolph Foods Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Onion Rings (56 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road