Rudolph's OnYums Chili Cheese
Taste test: This bag was filled just over halfway with seasoned onion-style rings (though the word "onion" didn't appear on the bag). They had a light orange color generally, with some small bits of black seasoning scattered throughout.
I crunched in to find a nice crisp feel and soft crunch, and then I was immediately hit by quite a kick of heat. With the advertised "Chili Cheese" flavor, that wasn't quite what I was expecting, but maybe I should have, as it was just a chili with many more alarms that I've been accustomed to in my chili-flavored snacks. The heat was sufficiently intense and dominant that it was tough to notice the chili or cheese, but there did seem to be some of that too. But mostly, a lot of heat!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chili powder smell.
From the package: “New Flavor!” ... “Looking for something that's yummy to eat! Try Rudolph's OnYums™ Chili Cheese Flavored Snack Rings. This light and crispy snack is packed full of chili cheese flavor. Yummy!” ... “Lunch. Snack Time. Picnic. You choose. There's a fun time waiting in every bag!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rudolph Foods Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road