Olde Cape Cod Popped Crisps Corn Crisps Kettle Corn
The surfaces were a mix of whitish and bright yellow. I'm quite familiar with the general range of what various kinds of kettle corn taste like, and this snack didn't taste like any of them. It did have some sweetness, but it also tasted buttery. The crunch was generally a soft one, without a high level of crispness, but I ended up enjoying these and eating many pieces. After a while, I came across one piece that was completely flat, not wiggly at all, as it seemed to have escaped the process that made all of the other pieces look the way they did. It had a much more solid crunch and tasted different. That piece aside, I liked these crisps a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not like kettle corn at all. Sort of remotely like buttered popcorn.
From the package: “Not fried. Not baked. Just popped!” ... “Delicious, Crunchy Kettle Corn Flavor ... Popped to Perfection! Treat yourself to the most delicious, all-natural snack that's ever popped up” ... “Our tasty recipe blends 100% all-natural ingredients with a dash of sea salt for a treat that's delightfully light and airy. Never greasy and always delicious.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road