Olde Cape Cod Popped Crisps Original with Sea Salt
Taste test: These snacks seemed like a knockoff of Popchips, with a similar name and near-identical concept.
I opened the bag to find similarly sized round crisps, with wiggly, irregular shapes and a light beige color. They seemed to be thinner than Popchips and had a similarly good crispness and mild crunch. Probably less crunchy than Popchips because they were so thin. The taste seemed really mild when I ate the first one, but the potato flavor did build up a bit when I ate several. Pretty good, but maybe a small step below Popchips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of icky, like a rancid oil smell, though at least not strong. Dislike.
From the package: “Not fried. Not baked. Just popped!” ... “Treat yourself to the most delicious, all-natural snack that's ever popped up” ... “Our tasty recipe blends 100% all-natural ingredients with a dash of sea salt for a treat that's delightfully light and airy. Never greasy and always delicious.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road