Olde Cape Cod Popped Crisps Original with Sea Salt
Taste test: These snacks seemed like a knockoff of Popchips, with a similar name and near-identical concept.
I opened the bag to find similarly sized round crisps, with wiggly, irregular shapes and a light beige color. They seemed to be thinner than Popchips and had a similarly good crispness and mild crunch. Probably less crunchy than Popchips because they were so thin. The taste seemed really mild when I ate the first one, but the potato flavor did build up a bit when I ate several. Pretty good, but maybe a small step below Popchips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of icky, like a rancid oil smell, though at least not strong. Dislike.
From the package: “Not fried. Not baked. Just popped!” ... “Treat yourself to the most delicious, all-natural snack that's ever popped up” ... “Our tasty recipe blends 100% all-natural ingredients with a dash of sea salt for a treat that's delightfully light and airy. Never greasy and always delicious.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road