Old London Waffle Snacks
Taste test: The snacks in this bag were very similar to the better known Cheez Waffies, with two smallish, roundish waffle-shaped crackers sandwiching a thin layer of fluorescant orange cheese.
The cheese was dry and sort of gritty, with a sharp cheddar taste, and the waffle crackers were very crisp with a nice crunch. Somehow, it worked together quite well, and I kept going back for more and more sandwiches. Some of the sandwiches had detached, as there were a handul of single waffles in the bag with the cheese on one side, but those pieces tasted equally good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheesy smell. Quite nice.
From the package: “Waffle Snacks are a favorite because of their delicious cheesy flavor. Zesty cheese is sandwiched between crispy toasted waffles in a unique bite sized shape – perfect for eating by the handful.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Old London Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road