Old London Waffle Snacks
Taste test: The snacks in this bag were very similar to the better known Cheez Waffies, with two smallish, roundish waffle-shaped crackers sandwiching a thin layer of fluorescant orange cheese.
The cheese was dry and sort of gritty, with a sharp cheddar taste, and the waffle crackers were very crisp with a nice crunch. Somehow, it worked together quite well, and I kept going back for more and more sandwiches. Some of the sandwiches had detached, as there were a handul of single waffles in the bag with the cheese on one side, but those pieces tasted equally good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheesy smell. Quite nice.
From the package: “Waffle Snacks are a favorite because of their delicious cheesy flavor. Zesty cheese is sandwiched between crispy toasted waffles in a unique bite sized shape – perfect for eating by the handful.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Old London Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (70 snacks)
- Waffles (31 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road