Old Dutch Rip-L Chips Peppercorn Ranch
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips were fairly large, with lots of pepper and other seasonings visible on the chip surfaces.
They had a soft crunch, with a fairly mild flavoring. I could taste more ranch than pepper, as it was really just a hint of black pepper — though the ranch flavor wasn't all that strong either. Nevertheless, our tasters liked the taste of these a lot, and they kept reaching back into the bag for more of these Rip-L chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice fresh pepper smell with some ranch too. Made my mouth water.
From the package: “Saveur de Ranch aux 3 poivres” ... “A Canadian flavour favourite! It started in Winnipeg in 1954. A little known potato chip company with a lot of heart and a passion for quality became the talk of the town. Since 1954, news of these great tasting chips spread across the country. Today the Old Dutch name is recognized by Canadians from coast to coast.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (131 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road