Old Dutch Rip-L Chips Au Gratin
Taste test: This bag of wide-rippled potato chips contained quite a few impressively large chips, along with some smaller and broken ones.
The chips were cut thick and had a good crunch. Even a single chip had enough bulk to it to be quite filling (but that didn't stop me from eating many chips in a row). The cheese seasoning was unevenly applied, as it was easy to tell which areas of each chip had more cheese by the relative yellowness/orangeness. It wasn't a super-strong cheese flavor, but it somehow made these chips addictive, as our tasters liked these a lot and ate the whole bag very quickly.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cheese and potato smell.
From the package: “A Canadian flavour favourite! It started in Winnipeg in 1954. A little known potato chip company with a lot of heart and a passion for quality became the talk of the town. Since 1954, news of these great tasting chips spread across the country. Today the Old Dutch name is recognized by Canadians from coast to coast.” ... “Trust the Windmill!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road