Old Dutch Restaurante Multigrain Triangles French Onion
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips had a brittle feel to them, and they had a generous coating of a Funyuns-like sweet onion flavor.
This was an unusual seasoning for tortilla chips, in fact it was one we've never tried before, and the taste was pretty good. The chips didn't have much curl to them, nor were they particularly large, so they weren't ideal for dipping, but the inclusion of the onion flavor on the chips might make dipping unnecessary. I had some of these with a bowl of canned chili, dipping them into the chili, along with some sour cream. Usually I cut up onions and mix them in with canned chili, but this time it seemed unnecessary, since there was onion flavoring all of over the chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild onion smell.
From the package: “One small step for chips, one giant scoop for dipping. Now your favorite Old Dutch Restaurante Multigrain Tortilla Chips are seasoned with specially blended ingredients to give you the great taste of French Onion dip right on the chips! Great tasting and high in fibre!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road