Old Dutch Restaurante Multigrain Nacho Cheese Triangles
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips were different from your standard Doritos because they contained several grains in addition to the usual corn, though the ingredients did list corn first.
The amount of cheese powder visible varied a lot from one chip to the next, as well as from one side of a given chip to the other. Some had barely any cheese, and some had a good coating of the orange flavoring. At first, I found the taste a bit odd, as it was more different from Doritos than I expected, kind of like a mix between Wheat Thins and Doritos. But the more I ate, the more I liked these.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild nacho cheese smell.
From the package: “One small step for chips, one giant scoop for dipping. Now your favorite Old Dutch Restaurante Multigrain Tortilla Chips are seasoned with specially blended ingredients to give you the great taste of Nacho Cheese dip right on the chips! Great tasting and high in fibre!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road