Old Dutch Restaurante Lightly Salted Bite Size Rounds
Taste test: These smallish, round tortilla chips had a light feel and good crispness.
When I tried them without any salsa, there was a very mild corn taste on the first bite, and it got weaker after that. It was not bad, but it just didn't bring out the taste of the corn as much as more heavily salted tortilla chips. If you're going to eat these plain, you'll likely notice the low level of salt, but as long as you're planning to dip them in something, then it really doesn't make much difference how much salt is on the chips. The level of flavor in a typical dip (I used both salsa and sour cream) outweights the flavor of the chips by orders of magnitude.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong corn tortilla smell.
From the package: “50% less sodium than Restaurante Bite Size” ... “For a great tasting Premium Tortilla Chip with less salt, try Old Dutch Restaurante Lightly Salted Bite Size Rounds.” ... “And don't forget the salsa”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road