Old Dutch Corn Chips Bar-B-Q
Taste test: These corn chips looked like the typical Fritos-style corn chips, except with a color that ranged from light orange to medium-orange from the brightly color seasoning powder.
The barbecue seasoning was tough to describe, but it did taste good. It didn't have much of a kick to it, but it wasn't really sweet either, nor did it have a typical barbecue chips taste. But the flavor went well with the corn chips, and most of our snackers thought these chips were quite tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild barbecue powder smell.
From the package: “Chips de Maïs” ... “Now the whole-grain goodness of corn comes with a big crunch! The snack with zap! Old Dutch corn chips.” ... “Ingredients: Whole Grain Corn, Vegetable Oil, Calcium Hydroxide, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Spices, Torula Yeast, Hydrolysed Plant Protein, (Soybean & Corn Gluten), Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Colour, Flavour, Artificial Flavour, Monosodium Glutamate), Ascorbyl Palmitate.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road