Old Dutch Corn Chips
Taste test: These chips looked pretty much the same as the standard Fritos, with a similar width, varying lengths and similar characteristic random curls, though these looked to be generally a little less curvy than Fritos.
When I bit in, the crunch was good, and the taste was very similar to Fritos, but these were less salty and generally had a less intense flavor. These also didn't seem as greasy as Fritos. They were still good and still tasty, but there was just not as big of a hit of corn flavor. The advantage was that there wasn't as much salt buildup as with Fritos, so it was easier to eat more chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good corn chips smell. Mild.
From the package: “Chips de Maïs” ... “Now the whole-grain goodness of corn comes with a big crunch! The snack with zap! Old Dutch corn chips.” ... “Ingredients: Whole Grain Corn, Vegetable Oil, Calcium Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road