Old Dutch Baked Potato Crisps Original
Taste test: These thin crisps were kind of like Baked Lay's, except with more irregular shapes and a crunchier feel to them.
The crisps were very flat, with sort of spiky polygon edges. I kind of liked the taste when I first bit in, as the salt brought out the potato taste reasonably well for a decent flavor. It seemed to go downhill a bit after that, as the taste really seemed bland if I ate several crisps in a row. Decent if you're really hungry or insist upon baked chips, but not something I would buy for the taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, but smells sort of like a baked potato.
From the package: “Old Dutch® Creamy Dill Baked Potato Crisps — the great taste of creamy dill with 0 trans fat and only 4g of fat per 50g serving. In the best Old Dutch® tradition, these carefully baked potato crispsuse only the best ingredients to create uncompromising taste.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road