Old Dutch Baked Potato Crisps Creamy Dill Flavoured
Taste test: These chips were similar to Baked Lay's but with a potentially more interesting taste than the bland varieties that Lay's offers.
The chips were flat and had random polygon shapes. Every pice had some small bites of dill on it, and some pieces had a whole lot of dill. The dill pickle flavoring was quite intense and tasty, probably the strongest flavor we've ever had on a baked chip, and definitely stronger than anything Baked Lay's has every come up with. If you're a pickle fanatic, these might be just the chips for you.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, a very strong dill pickle smell.
From the package: “Cuites au four croustilles saveur d'aneth crémeux” ... “Old Dutch® Creamy Dill Baked Potato Crisps — the great taste of creamy dill with 0 trans fat and only 4g of fat per 50g serving. In the best Old Dutch® tradition, these carefully baked potato crispsuse only the best ingredients to create uncompromising taste.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (67 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road