Old Wisconsin Turkey Sausage Snack Bites
Taste test: This bag contained a lot of small tube-shaped turkey sausage pieces, each a good bite size.
The pieces were moist and tasted good, with a nice soft texture typical of turkey. I took these on a hike in one of the redwoods forests in northern California, and though I didn't end up eating any during the hike, I ate a whole bunch them immediately after. A nice change of pace from the usual beef sticks that I eat on long hikes.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical smokey meat smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Turkey, Mechanically Separated Turkey, may contain 2% or less of: Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Natural Spices, Dextrose, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Carrageenan, Sodium Erythorbate (made from Sugar), Garlic Powder, Sodium Nitrite. In Collagen casing. Gluten free.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Wisconsin Food Products Co. Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Rite Aid. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road