Old Vienna Southern Style Barbecue Sweet and Spicy Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had various shades of light orange on their surfaces, with occasional dark seasoning bits, the shapes were fairly flat.
We crunched in to find a tasty sweet barbecue flavor to start, not much different from most barbecue potato chips.
However, things got zestier after that, with additional tanginess and moderate heat arriving for the aftertaste. Very flavorful, hard to stop eating these!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly standard barbecue chips smell.
From the package: “5 servings per container”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Vienna LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road