Old Vienna Southern Style Barbecue Sweet and Spicy Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had various shades of light orange on their surfaces, with occasional dark seasoning bits, the shapes were fairly flat.
We crunched in to find a tasty sweet barbecue flavor to start, not much different from most barbecue potato chips.
However, things got zestier after that, with additional tanginess and moderate heat arriving for the aftertaste. Very flavorful, hard to stop eating these!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly standard barbecue chips smell.
From the package: “5 servings per container”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Vienna LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2019.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road