Old Vienna Red Hot Corn Chips
Taste test: These corn chips had the usual Fritos-like shapes, with a dull orange color overall, plus some darker and lighter seasoning bits if you looked closely.
We crunched in to find a good, crisp corn chips crunch with some tasty hot barbecue spices that were on the moderate side compared with Old Vienna's hot potato chips while still providing some burn and staying around for a lingering hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some mild spices in addition to the usual corn chips smell.
From the package: “Hot BBQ Flavored” ... “Flavored with St. Louis Style Hot Sauce” ... “Old Vienna has made delicious tasting chips for over 50 years, but now our chips taste even better. That's because we're committed to using the very best ingredients.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Vienna LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road