Old Trapper Jalapeno Beef -n- Cheese
Taste test: This package consisted of two parallel sticks of beef and cheese, each about six inches long, each separately encased.
Both tasted pretty good, with a good amount of flavor and a good kick of spicy heat. The cheese stick left a greasy feel in the mouth right after eating a bite, but it didn't linger. The cheese also seemed really dry. Not the best of the beef-and-cheese combos we've tried, but still OK.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheddar smell, smoky beef smell.
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Trapper Smoked Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (415 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (237 snacks)
- Meat Snacks (125 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road