Old Trapper Jalapeno Beef -n- Cheese
Taste test: This package consisted of two parallel sticks of beef and cheese, each about six inches long, each separately encased.
Both tasted pretty good, with a good amount of flavor and a good kick of spicy heat. The cheese stick left a greasy feel in the mouth right after eating a bite, but it didn't linger. The cheese also seemed really dry. Not the best of the beef-and-cheese combos we've tried, but still OK.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheddar smell, smoky beef smell.
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Trapper Smoked Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (410 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
- Meat Snacks (124 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road