Old Trapper Jalapeno Beef -n- Cheese
Taste test: This package consisted of two parallel sticks of beef and cheese, each about six inches long, each separately encased.
Both tasted pretty good, with a good amount of flavor and a good kick of spicy heat. The cheese stick left a greasy feel in the mouth right after eating a bite, but it didn't linger. The cheese also seemed really dry. Not the best of the beef-and-cheese combos we've tried, but still OK.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheddar smell, smoky beef smell.
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Trapper Smoked Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Meat Snacks (136 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road