Dutch Crunch Grilled Steak Kettle Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were wiggly and ranged from pale yellow to golden yellow in color, with some bubbles embedded inside the chips, some skin on the edges of the chips, and just a smattering of dark seasoning on some of the surfaces.
I crunched in and found that there was lots of crunch and good crispness, along with lots of oniony steak flavor. These were really quite tasty. Excellent!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mildly like grilled onions.
From the package: “Old Dutch® has always been active in our community and active in ensuring only the best quality products are brought to those who live here. We're proud to say Quality Lives Here, within each and every one of our products.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Dutch Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Sweets & Snacks Expo, Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road