Oishi Potato Sticks Tomato Flavor
Taste test: These snacks had the same shapes as their original flavor variation, as the short, round-profile fries had a the same light beige color with some additional orange seasoning.
We crunched in to find a very satisfying crunch, with a flavor that was much better than the bland original ones, a nice tomato flavor. Not strong or ketchupy, but tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a vinegary tomato, but very mild.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at C Mart, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road