Oishi Potato Sticks
Taste test: These fry-shaped snacks had a pale biege color, with a powder on the surfaces that pretty well matched the sticks themselves in color.
We crunched in to find a crisp crunch that reminded me a bit of Andy Capp's fries, with a flavor that was on the bland side, a very mild salt and potato flavor, not enough potato to evoke the taste of fries. Kind of weak.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild something, but not really potatoey.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at C Mart, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road