Oishi Potato Chips Barbecue Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips had fairly flat surfaces, with a nice yellow color generally and some areas of browning, plus some very sparse dark seasoning and dark areas on some of the edges.
I crunched in to find a very nice crispness and a sugary kind-of-like barbecue taste. Definitely a change from your usual BBQ chips, and if it hadn't said "Barbecue" on the bag, I probably would not have guessed that as they flavor. But it wasn't a bad taste at all.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong barbecue flavor, not bad, but different from the usual and not really like any barbecue sauce that I know.
From the package: “We start with the right stuff” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil, Flavors (Sugar, Soy Sauce Powder, Artificial Flavors, Spices, Salt, Tomato Powder, Food Additives: Disodium 5'-Ribonucleotide, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Paprika Red, Sucralose)”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road