Oishi Onion Rings
Taste test: These wheat-based rings had a light beige color, with the smallish rings varying just a bit in size and being generally close to round in shape. The exteriors looked smooth, and there was no seasoning powder visible.
We crunched in to find a light, crisp crunch and a taste much like Funyuns. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet onion smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Starch, Dehydrated Potato, Onion (8.3%), Flavors (Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Artificial Flavor, Yeast Extract, Soy Sauce Powder, Food Additive: Disodium 5'-ribonucleotide), Food Additives (Glycerol Monostearate, Calcium Carbonate, Gardenia Yellow).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road